Monday, December 14, 2009

God, You Are My Source

I'd read recently and shared the 23rd Psalm that was rewritten and I have decided to do my own version and share it here with you. Feel free to share it!

God, You are my Source and the Creator of All That Is. You guide me and fill me with Light and Love.

You give me direction and abundance. I lay down in fields of bounty and quench my thirst with the waters of life.

You wash away the veils of illusion so that I may see. You restore my Soul and lead me to your Heart Light.

Even though I walk through this Valley of Fear, I am not afraid. You are with me always. Your Light and Your guidance, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me, in the presence of those I feared and those who feared me. During this table of life you have prepared for me, I discover truths not known.

Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me in all the days of my life, for you are always near. Your Light dwells in me and I dwell in You forever.

So be it.

Love & Blessings,
Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment